I recently tried Cookie dough for the first time & some of you asked me to share the recipe so here it is😉💗
- a tin of chickpeas (~240g)
- 100 ml plant milk
- 2 soaked dates
- 40 g buckwheat flour
- 1-2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp agave/maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips or cacao nips
- Soak the dates over night or for at least a few hours, but when you have a good blender you don’t have to do that.
- In a food processor or blender blend everything together expect the cacao nips/chocolate chips.
- Then mix the chocolate chips/cacao nips into the Cookie dough.
- That’s it.👌😍🍫🍫
When you tried it let me know if you liked it.💕
Lots of love