This is one of my favorite breakfasts at the monment, chocolate oatmeal with nut butter & berries. 🙂
- 80-100 g oats
- 1 smashed ripe banana
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 250 ml plant milk (oat- , almond milk)
- 100 ml water
- when you want it sweeter you can also add agave/maple syrup & I also like to add maca powder
- Put all the ingredients in a pot and let it cook for about 5 minutes. But keep styring regularly.
- By then the oatmeal should be creamy and the liquid absorbed.
- Put in a bowl and I like to top it with nut butter (peanut or cashew butter) & berries.
When you try the recipe let me know if you liked it or tag me in the picture.