I recently tried Cookie dough for the first time & some of you asked me to share the recipe so here it is😉💗
- a tin of chickpeas (~240g)
- 100 ml plant milk
- 2 soaked dates
- 40 g buckwheat flour
- 1-2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp agave/maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips or cacao nips
- Soak the dates over night or for at least a few hours, but when you have a good blender you don’t have to do that.
- In a food processor or blender blend everything together expect the cacao nips/chocolate chips.
- Then mix the chocolate chips/cacao nips into the Cookie dough.
- That’s it.👌😍🍫🍫
When you tried it let me know if you liked it.💕
Lots of love
I made this delicous cake for my mother’s birthday and it turned out so good, so I had to share the recipe with you. 🙂 Continue reading
This is one of my favorite breakfasts at the monment, chocolate oatmeal with nut butter & berries. 🙂 Continue reading
These sweet brownis are so delicious and super easy to make. ♡ Continue reading
Glutenfree, oil free and of course vegan bananabread recipe. Continue reading
These pancakes turned out so fluffy and they were so good. 🙂
Oatmeal is just the best breakfast, it is easy to make, it’s delicious, it will keep you full for a few hours and you can make so many different flavours. Continue reading
I made this delicious vegan apple pie a few days ago and I thought I would share the recipe with you guys. Continue reading